- New Name! Here’s Why We’re Becoming Defend Young Minds
- Babysitters & Tech: 5 Tips to Keep Kids Safe From Pornography
- NEW Netflix Parental Controls: Step-by-Step Guide to Update Your Settings!
- Talking to Your Kids About Sex: The Surprising Way to Reduce Anxiety and Depression
- Child on Child Harmful Sexual Behavior Part 4: How to Find & Fund the Help Your Child Needs
Led by Kristen A. Jenson, author of the best-selling children’s book Good Pictures Bad Pictures, Protect Young Minds™ (PYM) seeks to help parents “porn-proof” their kids before they come across highly addictive and easily accessible internet pornography.