- Is YouTube (Finally) Protecting Children?
- Booty Shaking & Sexy Costumes in Children’s Dance: How to Find Healthy Studios That Won’t Objectify Your Kid
- 10 Ways Porn Culture Will Target Your Kids in 2020 (Be Prepared, Not Scared!)
- 2019 Coalition to End Sexual Exploitation Summit
- The Good Dad Project: How to Talk to Your Kids About Pornography
Led by Kristen A. Jenson, author of the best-selling children’s book Good Pictures Bad Pictures, Protect Young Minds™ (PYM) seeks to help parents “porn-proof” their kids before they come across highly addictive and easily accessible internet pornography.