- 7 Digital Parenting Books to Help You Raise Screen-Smart Kids
- Autism and Porn: A 5-Step Game Plan for Protecting Special Kids
- Screen Time and the Brain: Expert Advice on Electronic Addiction and Teaching Kids Healthy Tech Habits
- Sexual Assault Nurse Links Porn to Child-on-Child Abuse: Interview with National Expert Heidi Olson
- 7 Tactics a Child Predator Uses to Lure Kids: Red Flag Phrases Every Parent Needs to Know
Led by Kristen A. Jenson, author of the best-selling children’s book Good Pictures Bad Pictures, Protect Young Minds™ (PYM) seeks to help parents “porn-proof” their kids before they come across highly addictive and easily accessible internet pornography.