- Sending Nudes: Starting the Convo Early–3 Tips for Smart Parents
- Racism in Porn: A Powerful Way to Teach Kids to Reject XXX
- Thinking “Not My Child!” Won’t Protect Your Kids from Sex Trafficking: Here are 3 Ways that Work
- 10 Sneaky Ways Porn Will Target Your Kids in 2021
- App Safety Challenge! 7-Day Step by Step Guide to Preview Apps for Your Kids
Led by Kristen A. Jenson, author of the best-selling children’s book Good Pictures Bad Pictures, Protect Young Minds™ (PYM) seeks to help parents “porn-proof” their kids before they come across highly addictive and easily accessible internet pornography.